Alternative Christmas Fair: A Festival of Hope
Saturday, November 18, 10 am - 4 pm & Sunday, November 19, 12 - 3 pm
Keystone United Church of Christ members and friends invite all to join the annual Festival of Hope -- a Christmas Fair. Every year during the season leading up to Christmas Keystone UCC hosts a weekend long Christmas fair. During this time you are welcome to browse and Christmas shop, have a tasty lunch and enjoy a mingling of cultures.
This is a non-profit event: the money you spend goes to support hunger relief and self-help projects, both locally and globally.
In the past the money has been donated to:
- University Churches Emergency Fund • Sacred Heart Shelter
- Church Council of Greater Seattle • St. Martin de Porres Shelter
- Bread for the World • Mary's Place
- Heifer International • North West Harvest
- Church World Service • Puget Sound Sage
- Faith Action Network